Wednesday, March 09, 2005

God blessed me today!

Gotta thank God for this magnificent day :)

Woke up nice and early just in time @ 10am (at least it's early for me...) Packed my clothes and toiletries and zoomed down for driving...

Great start for driving :) Never "engine die", no close encounter, learn a great deal of vertical parking :D so shiok! Stopped when needed, accelerated quickily, never delay the traffic... How wonderful? As good as having a licence already! A few more lessons ba :) Pray bout it...

Finish driving, drove back to YCK, went straight to FJ and eat "Ban mian". Kaoz! heavy queue... But it was really fast when it was my turn. Met Melv and his classmates, I know I shouldn't say this but again makes me think of my sickening class and the sickening classmates I have... Oh well, it was fun to "sup" the whole bowl of mian in such a short time =p

Headed to the pool! 12:49pm... Perfect sun. straight above the pool, super shiok... Damn sunblock so small and little cost me $8.45... Swam and tanned for 5/6 hrs.... Jas joined me around 5:30pm after finding out that no need to re-take the NAPFA re-trial... (what the heck)

Went to snack, meet KWO @ gecko. Took cab to cell group...(wad a way to end the day!) Ate prata, took cab home... here I am bloggin... Nice day! Thank God!

~Lord, thank You for the great rest and exercise. The fellowship and Your lessons. Thank You for the personal time and reflections opportunities You gave me. Amen!~

No comments: