Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Time flies...

Damn, time really flies.... In a blink of an eye I'm going to be a year 3 student in april...
The weeks zoom pass so fast. Don't even have time to stop and rest. for the past 2 years I think I've only slept for the most 7 hrs each night.

Gotta admit I'm getting old... Seriously accepting being called "uncle"... Going to BOTC soon, gettting driver's license. Attachment... It really is fast...

Thank God that over the years when I reflect back I do see some achievements for God and myself... Thank God for giving me a ministry to serve in. Also the needed breaks in between.

Growing fatter and fatter it seems, not because lazy but the lifestyle that poly students have are really good for putting on weight... Just look at before and after photo of my brother...

Thank God for preserving my health also, even though not as fit as before, a little heavier... Cannot run anymore, pull ups also doing lesser and lesser... Need to lose weight le... no time, can't stop eating... =x

God, can don't bless me with so much food? hehe.. Thank You!

No comments: