Monday, March 28, 2005

She's stubborn...

Yea... I don't know... It really makes me sad... When I walked away, the feeling just hurts like hell... To hear her suffer, to see her sad, it makes me wanna cry...

Yea yea... I'm emotional, so what? Can't I cry? men do cry... damn it.... why... she's so cold.... so stubborn... I think she knows... I have to tell her... This is crazy... I don't even know why I went to school today...

Not the Holy Spirit calling me to go there... just dunno why... I just went...

I'm tired of this... cried for her... not suppose to... but I did... she'll never understand... no 1 will...

The boys are really sloppy... it's time for the drill to be polished.. to be brushed up... I thank God that amongst my fury of their sloppiness I did not sin... Though they had a lot of pumping but they still can laugh... What's the use? I think when she sees me like tat she'll dislike me even more....

The heading apart was really difficult for me... tat's where I cried... that's my 1st time shedding for a girl... ABSURB... really absurb.... a 19 year old, so engross in intense sorrow just because of a girl... I know u'll not be reading... I know u won't want to... u r too stubborn... but I still like you...

SQ: "... don't wait already..."
Jon: "..what r u waitin for?"
Beng: "...at least you got this kind of chance..."
Thong: "...mai tu liao..."
Jes: "...dont wait for last min than you regret..."
Snowball: "...I've seen too much of this liao, later you'll regret.."
Enci: "...she won't not treat you as a fren de lah..."
Shann: "...same old sayin: ill be touch if theres someone who misses me so much.."

4 girls, 4 guys... All asking me to tell her... WAD AM I SUPPOSE TO DO???? very very very "fan".............

I REALLY REALLY MISS YOU... saw her just now... an hr ago...

No comments: