Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Blessed...

Yeap, today I'm so blessed by God...

Not only my fever @ 3am recided, my driving instructor waited for me even though I almost didn't make it... No accidents today :) Horizontal parking was real easy...

Yea, really blessed...
No need to swim for long long time... God gave me the warmest sunshine of my life... So warm until I had to jump into the pool when I laid there too long... Kinda funny.. I think God was playful again, wanna see me jump in pool... (imaginating God laughing at me)

Yea... even though a bit of headache but God really blessed me... At least relief my heart of missing her...

Even though forget to bring homework for cell but thank God I went home... Got a nicer bath :) listen to CDs... count back my CDs den realise I spent a lot on CDs... :( Robbie Williams, Westlife, Bon Jovi, A*Teens and my favourite Clay Aiken! Also got a bit of rest...

Ahma disturb me!!! :( but thank God for her, if it was not for her I won't be late for cell... I'll be sleeping in my bed le... Thanks Ahma!

Well, thank God for this day of rest and praise God's Holy name. Hope tml will be better... BOTC le.. sianz... Hope Jon driving there... can drive us back =p

No comments: