Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dragged....

I'm still alive? Whoa... Thank God...

I'm broke, I'm drained... Love lost~ and sick... Wow...
Jammed packed schedules... Just came back from 8am day, BOTC... tml's gonna be early in the morning again... Kinda sux actually, gotta wear formal for presentation , bring laptop... I don't know if I can pay the driving instructor the money or not... Have night class.... Have C++ exam... I'm so dead...

Presentation not prepared, exam never study... Shirt never iron... no pants to wear.... so dead...

Ugh!!! I told them le... now it's no longer a secret.... sianz... Hope God will keep their mouth shut =p
Still haven't see her... I believe it has been over 200hrs... this sux... almost 10 days, more than a week... sadz.... She still don't know but she's missed...

No comments: