Sunday, March 27, 2005

Bloggers unite!

Hah.. today I felt the power of the bloggers... The bloggers came together and chatted a whole lot...

Things that we know others have really no idea... The topics we chat is like another language to others... Even the frequency level is the same... Good? Kinda dangerous... imagine a whole group of ppl who knows your everyday life... Hmmm...

Well... I think it's not very good... I saw my chairperson being left out... My officer being very very left out... KWO furthermore left out... Ah gong and thong kinda quiet too.... Maybe we should not do this infront of them...

Even the clothes they wear all diff... At least the guys more spread out... all strips but the gals all wearing pink... only 3 of them... haiz... a bit discriminating? coincidental? dunno... I think too much? maybe... haiz.. dangerous... Aud, Jon, Thad and SQ noes.... PLS DO NOT TELL!!!

Miss her more so... haven't see her for 3hrs 10mins (10.20pm)

No comments: