Friday, March 18, 2005

Never in my life...

I guess I should stop brooding over it, let it be natural... It is really shocking to me... never in my life I would expect of this kind of thing.. haiz... playful, just playful...

Yea... still missin her... not worried about telling you guys, just that I don't wisht to ruin the friendship...

I still have MSN Logs to prove that once a girl noes that you like her, she'll shy away or avoid you... No matter what she says...

I'm bitter about it... why say something you won't do? Everytime I face you it's like you don't know me, you said we'll still be gd frens... tat's like crap.. you said want to concentrate on studies, fine I accept that, you jolly well go stead with a guy I grew up with! That's like !($*&($*^...

I hate you but I can't... you are evil...

Felt so hurt...
Thank God I've found her... Now I can be relief of my pain...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ermz. . . I read ur blog and would like to ask you sth... Did u ever do anything for the girl or done any sacrifice for her ? Did u ask her y she dun like u ? U muz ask urself first...

Leonard said...

Thks for your concern, she did not say she din't like me, in fact she liked me as a fren - exact quote.
I didn't do anything to her OR for her as it was too late... well she gave the reason that she doesn't has feelings for me... so we'll just be frens after that... The prob is now I can't say that we're exactly "friends"

Anonymous said...

y do you say such?wat made u tink so?

Leonard said...

simply because of her change of attitude in me... I don't know but from being gd terms till totally silent... avoidence perhaps... Anyway I do not wish to speak of this any longer, she has her right of choosing friends, so I won't take it against her... after all I did liked her before =p

Anonymous said...

mayb ure reading too much of the situation, she could nt be talking to bcoz there's nth to talk bout..well all's done so wateva..:)