Sunday, March 20, 2005

Thks for the reminder...

I finally figured it out that I'm falling into another deep hole... Well, no matter, I always seem to climb out of it fine...

Hey Dreamerz, u're not stagnant... I feel more like it, except I kept finding things to do... I've never been usher before, yea I did lead worship for company and devotion for camp but so did you... Looking @ SQ n Jon, they are like the 1st ones to have almost everything... lead service, lead worship... song leader... bla bla bla... Beng also chief usher liao... SQ gonna be worship leader... and I think except for KWO both of us are like stucked in BB only...

I'm not complaining... I know my limits, I can't do better jobs than them.... All I feel is LEFT OUT... but I think I'm coping it well, just like the ability to climb out of the deep deep hole I'm falling into.... Maybe God has some other plans for me... Who noes?

Missing her still... lost count of how long I didn't see her, I tot I could see her today... haiz... about a week already ba... sadz... =(

No comments: