Sunday, March 27, 2005

Owwweee....

Ouch... My kneess... hah... the skating wasn't wad I expected.... but kinda fun too... long time nv skate le, nv fall as much... but I guess the fun is really in falling... Did 2 supermans... speed fast fast and my brakes caught the hole on the ice.... haha... so fun to slide on the cold cold ice :)

Something was missing... there wasn't prayer, no objectives, kinda weird to be called a Church organised activity... At least morning we went to Ken's and Thaddeus Lim's + Hilda's baptism... I was wondering when would be the rest of our turns...

Yea... the "aunties" were like being their kaypo self... kinda sad though... I thought I could've told her.... but then there was no mood... Spoilers... Anywayz she wouldn't like me I guess... I could feel some "coldness" she has towards me le... or issit the ice...?

Hahax... found out Hotdog mei's secret!!! hor hor... die le... hehehe.. can make fun le.... Not bad leh SQ, she didn't avoid u or anything..... Jia you brother! Kinda weird... when did Von became so so so so kaypo... The way she called me... "Leonard!..." den finger pointing at me and "hooking"... wah... seducsive leh! =p

Anywayz... they are just up to no gd again... guessing this and tat... Aunties and Ahmas... dun anyhow guess lah... Chairperson and co-chair cannot discuss matters issit? Brother cannot lend sister jacket issit? Piangz....

Still miss her... Though I saw her today...

No comments: