Friday, March 18, 2005

Shocked...

Today was a long long day... (thurs) started @ 7am... school was normal... sux as usual... should have taken Thong's sis advice... "DON'T GO TO EI!!!" she yelled... "Appeal! appeal! don't go EI..." her friends yelled also... haiz..

1st day of BOTC... well, not bad... got folders, books all prepared for us liao... but then should be covered in the $140... Den again the food wasn't good...

Kinda disappointing to see the kind of people they have for BOTC... OCTs behaving like boys... what the heck... Why the company want to let them be officers??? Anyway I'm not to judge them... Just pray that they can bring Boys to Christ can le...

Jon n SQ damn "fan" today... kept bugging me about who she was... I didn't tell... So those eager to find out, advice for you is.... WAIT LONG LONG...

I am really starting to believe that God really loves to play... I felt like a fool... really like a fool.. overcame by shock... I was given a compliment... a very shocking one... Not gonna say, it'll be socially harmful to do that but I really felt that God was playing a fool out of me I guess...

I can again laugh it off... the other 2 guys can too... heck... it was funny... I'm just stunned...

Still missing you, you still don't know... haven't seen you for 110hrs 02mins

No comments: