Thursday, January 25, 2007

TIRED...

Finally I'm like doing the stuff I love.

Got a chance to lead Singspiration this week, worship next week. I'm damn terrified... Probably coz of the long time nv lead. Really need God's strength to lead me, carry me through and use me as His instrument.

Passed my IPPT! Again it's the 2.4 that dragged me down to get my silver award. Additional $100 leh... :( Nvm, next round shall see how.

My class "volunteered" me to join the Air Force One Superstar Competition. My gosh, I'm past the prelimnary round. So nervous... Kinda fun though.

The fact that they can have all the prata, rojak and free food they want while I'm on stage singing is such a funny sight. Anywayz wish me luck!

The fact that criticism is made, that means there's room to improve. I live by that statement, applies to me and sorry if I hurt you in anyway. My statement still stands though. Don't take it personally please.

No comments: