Monday, January 22, 2007

I LOVE ARSENAL!!!

WOOOOTTTTTT!!! IN YOUR FACE MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

What a come back! Arsenal VS. Man utd.
Boohoo cry boi Ronaldo got yellow carded for arguing with Eboue and kicking the ball away =D

The goal by Van Persie really rocks. Henry seems to have eyes at the back of his head! Unselfishly backheeled to Robin V.P for him to finish it off!

Superb header by Henry and sheer tenacity from Fabregas. I love Arsenal! SWEEET :)

Credit to Rooney & Evra too. Nice goal especially against Lehmann, who was so on form.


Hmmm... Gotta take the EI/RC/AE FAM test later on. Pray for me! I'm thru studying AE & I understand EI. RC's been hell.... Hope I can go thru it nicely and pass with flying colors.

Right, the whole day was pretty refreshing. Woke up later as I don't have to pick up the Boys for breakfast. Went for service, went Northpoint to get the cake & stuff for Gliderz.

Gliderz wing after our wonderful care has been transformed into such a beautiful & cosy place to be in. Even with all the noise, it's still so comfy to slp in =P Really gotta thank you peeps for committing your time to refurbish the place :)

The games were kinda silly in the beginning, but I guess since everyone were so enthu and positive, it really doesn't matter. Though not many new faces, but to see the support of our own Church members was quite encouraging already.

The 2 newbies still need somemore exposure, nice job but can be better still. Jiayou :)

After Gliderz, went to Hooked @ Railway Mall. I got spammed by my own dad! I've should have known... However fish & chips may be, it's still fried fish... Seeing the other dishes there really made my mouth water. The food there was great! I've yet to try the italian restaurant there, gonna go there someday :)

No comments: