Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fun-filled busy day...

Woke up like 8+ Breakfast at Prata Place opp 589a. The Teh Peng sux...

Went to finish up painting and last min clearing up of Gliderz Wing.

Thanks Von for you hard hard work! The room's really wonderful now.



Just let u guys preview the "mid-phrase" of the wing. "Quart-phase" can be seen at Von's blog :)


Nice? Wait til you see the final phrase!

After that was 1st parade. I still don't know why I'm there, I've got no business there anyways. Didn't brought clothes for games but I ended up really wet... Hitting water bombs in ppl's face sure is tireless fun!

Rushed to Kat's chalet. Happy birthday girl! You're looking more and more beautiful. Sorry couldn't stay til the cake cutting. I promise my birthday you'll be invited yea? :)

Rushed from Pasir Ris to Woodlands like in 15 mins!!! I think I overstressed the engine, it's over-heated now =( Anywayz picked up Beng, reached home like 25mins into the match and we missed both great Liverpool goals!! Chelsea sux!! LOL

After the match and a Arsenal VS Man Utd preview - ARNL 4 : 1 MANU, played pool at OCC. Supper at Jln Kayu. The teh peng sux... =( The Mutabuk my bro ordered sux too... YUCK...

Had lots of fun today. Really busy rushing here and there. But I really enjoyed all the involveness :) Finally able to throw away some things that's stucked so long. =D

No comments: