Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday

To Cherlyn & Noppol, 15th and 18th.

Time is really swooping away... Just like waves covering depressions on sandy shores... Everything is forgottened, everyone is lost.

Once in awhile though you'll get a pleasant surprise! Hahas.

Things are going on nicely in AFS, lots of studying and slping, lecture and such... Getting more and more regimental, we all hate it, but there's no choice...

Anyways, just passed my JPSDS selection board :) heeeeeezzz wide grin on my face :)

Thank God for so many blessing He's given to me. There's nothing more I could ask for! Maybe there are still some, hehe =x

Sorry x 1 million, I dunno wad I said or did, please don't be angry & ignore me! Please? Sorry!

Dunno what've happened to us, from fun friends to being so close, til we've quarrelled everyday til now we've not been talking to each other, I don't know what is it but I hate it. Please forgive me, I've realised my mistake, big mistake...

No comments: