Saturday, January 06, 2007

Owwww....

Pain... Hahax... Didn't do proper warm up... Now my whole body is aching... ugh........... hahas.

The Ski360 trip was great!. Night skiing was fun, skiing in the rain was the best! But the trip lacked something... The Sun! Whahaz, couldn't get tanned :(

So I've tried everything already... The kneeboard, the double skis, easy board and the wakeboard! WOOHOO! So fun!!! I've even tried to play with the ramp with the double ski!!! So so so so exciting. Hehez

It was funny that I had to wear No. 3 uniform to go there. Lol... Walked past some army seniors, den all stared at this Air Force CPL... Felt so threatened... Hehez... Nick was telling me that Air Force/Army/Navy personnel don't mix.. Always have fights... Hahaz, that's kinda fun to hear.

Hehz, I wish that one of Gliderz events would be SKI360... That'll be so fun...

woke up at 4pm.. What a day wasted... The guys clearing up BB room sure did lots of work. =P Pizza for dinner, here I come! Whahaz!

No comments: