Thursday, January 04, 2007

Updatez...

This past week have been rather packed.

I'm really glad I've signed on. The pay is coming in next week! I hope it's pay, not allowance :)
Rough estimate would be ard 1.3 mths plus 0.25 - 0.5 bonus? Hehe, my salary is $1827.95, go calculate!

So excited!!! Started with lectures already, quite intriguing, though I really dread having to wake up 0530hrs to prep and go to work. Still, there's lee way for us to slp. :) But there's no other place I'd rather be now. In my bubble, protected and well-fed. Though there's alot of things I can't disclose, can't share. I nid ur prayers peeps.

I hope I'd time to serve, in worship, in BB. Not sure for the long run, but at least this 7 mths are pretty fixed. Still happy I'm in Gliderz. Oh yea, new wing too! =x heez. so nice =P

New furniture really made my room looks great. Neater, cleaner, smells great too... Apple scented air purifying oil... YUM! hehez.

Hmm, going to SKI360 tml!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! At night too!!! Wahhahaz. It'll be sooooooooo exciting :) Can't wait! Can't wait!!! yea...

No comments: