Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've been thru worst...

I've had enough... No more mistakes and rollercoasters for me... Yes, I'm done falling... It's not fair and I don't wanna take wrong steps anymore...

Today was a "fufilling" day...

Woke up brite n early, met the guys to teach them HTML. Yea, finally I'm gonna have helpers to run Gliderz website!

Met some of the Boys to play DotA. Got trashed all the way... hahas.

Suddenly recieve call from Von, duty calls!!! Time to clean up our wing! Hehez, had lots of fun but was tiring too. We stayed from 4pm til like almost 11:30pm. Chinese con tot we were going to stay overnight. hehez.

The room looks so much nicer now. Much much more nicer than the previous clean up. Though there are still some things to improve on...

Yea, Arsenal vs. Blackburn... I hope our flair and class will outplay and outlast their brute and dirty tricks... Go Gunners!!!

No comments: