Monday, January 01, 2007

The bad year has passed!

Finally!
A new year, a new start.

It's a different experience this new year's eve...

Previously I've always felt sad to leave the year behind because we've had a fun fun year & we're uncertain of where and what's going to happen. Now it's pretty different. I'm really glad that it's gone, I hope I can throw away what's happened during this dreadful 2006.

The missing of Cambodia trip, NS, the break up, bad relationships, the fall all over again... I really wanna put all this behind me... Yea... It's finally finally gone.

New stuff! Really looking forward to Gliderz, new wing, new web, new committee! So so fun.
New working environment, new friends, new furnitures, renewed strength...
A whole new start. Thank God. Everything is new again. Amen.

No comments: