Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oops!

Ehh... Hehe... I failed my 1st test in AFS!!! =P

Good news is tml I'll be taking the sup-paper! Thank God for that.

What's the reason I failed?
Well... Imagine you have a 7 chapter book given to you 5 days before, you are taught the subjects very briefly in 1hr lectures. Also, a seriously important chapter of nothing but documentation for [****************] = RESTRICTED =P & the very next day's the test...

So that's why I failed. hehe. not only me, the whole class failed. lolz. not an excuse though, coz there's only 8 in my class. whahaz.

Anywayz, I've got my pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!! So nice, $_$ 1st time i see my bank account grew to how much I had when i got my bank book the 1st time. lolx. That's alot man....

Right... who do I owe money now???

No comments: