Friday, February 02, 2007

Finally?

SOOOO long din blog...

Guess I've been too busy. So here's e low-down on what I've been up to...

1st up was planning singspiration for parade on the 27th during the little free time I've left after work =(
Guess what? Nick bombed me big time!!! He didn't told me it was a combined singspiration!!! Oh my gosh... I wasn't prepared for combined...
Really thank God things worked out really fine. Everything when well and was rather fun. Thanks Sher and Ken for e last min "play acting".

Had cell, after cell, brought the gang to Hooked @ The Rail Mall. I wanted to go to the Italian restaurant, but majority win... Anywayz, that was my 3rd time there, 2nd time in the week! Food's so good that I really really don't know what to choose to eat. Ugh, I really wanted to order a little of everything! Hehez.

Woke up super late for service!!! Gosh, the latest so far. 10:45 AM!!!. I quickly washed up and rushed down. Thank God I only missed the singspiration.

After service we went to Gliderz! Hmm, think it's been "cosified" alot now. So nice to hang out in. Played heart attack and somebody's hand really turned out real red =P Went downtown. Wanted to go Heeren, end up we all crazy, go to Vivo. LOL. From around 6 walk til about 9. NEVER finish walking. Saw this cool black Puma bag @ the Puma shop... "Thou shalth not covet" ='( Anywayz, didn't got a chance to go to Heeren, so gotta go another time.

The week was really rushing. Monday test, start new topic, next day project on new topic + presentation. After presentation was another new topic, den presentation on the following day again. This coming monday's the test!!! UGH... No time to plan my worship this Sunday.

Anywayz, had cell on wed. Kinda missed it alot. Esp with Judah... Haiz... Can't wait... Plt 14 is really cursed... Never a time all of us can meet 2gether.

Today drove to AFS. -_-''' It takes me 1hr 15min to reach for public transport. It only took me 30mins max when I drive there... Anywayz, drove back home, prep for worship rehearsal. Ahhh... finally done. Still got some ammendments though, guess shall do it tml =x

Oh yea, happy birthday to my brother Ben! Happy 1st mth to Charlotte-Faith my new cousin!

No comments: