Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hopping mad, Elated, Numbed & Furored

I don't need to study.
It's my choice. Not whether I can or not.
I don't need to live up to people's expectations.
FYI, I'm earning the most amoung anybody in my cohort.


Won AF1 Superstar!!! 3rd place to be exact! Very very content coz the rest are really worthy contestants.


You all need a break. Cut the whose-wrong-&-right, cut being out for each other when u all don't know what's happening, don't judge people. Just don't judge. Don't even say who's wrong or right.


Dear dear dear... you're not stupid, just that you feel for him... He's over, just don't think abt it and u'll be fine. It doesn't matter of ur religion, he's just not behaving how a gentleman shld be. get over him, u'll be fine. The things he did are just absurd.

No comments: