Sunday, February 04, 2007

Worship..

Um, Um, Um, Um

La, La, La, La

LOL!!! It's so hilarious... But I can't laugh out loud or there'll be a chained reaction!!! Hahahas.



Today's worship went pretty well, better than I've expected. I think by the 2nd song my nerves were more or less calmed down.



Serive kinda a reminder. Treat everyone with gentleness and in love.



Dinner at Botak Jones' nth impressive, just some special fancy names, huge portions and extra salty meat. I think I got the most onions on my plates... =(



Hope I can get 1 day off for 15th. If so, gonna plan a buffet at my house. Hope you guys will come. Don't come also nvm, pass me the presents will do. LOL!!! =P But seriously, come for the good food, free dinner. It's pretty good!



I don't need to ACT cute. I already am!!! Whahaha! =P

See!

No comments: