Monday, February 12, 2007

Sadded...

The Come-back Kings are really come-back kings... They just won't score if they don't let in goals... :( what a roller coaster ride. The ref has gotta be sacked. No matter how much they fine him, it won't change results or relief the bans made on players... UGH!!!. SADDED

Small details u left out breaks my heart... Felt really unappreciated really...
My blood rushes whenever I'm near you, if you think not coz I'm trying very hard to put on a cold front.
Don't wanna lose it... Really really afraid... SADDED

Throat infection... Pain... Ugh... SADDED

Late for service again. This really proves another point for me to get a vehicle.
A) Toyota Rush
B) Daihatsu Terios
C) Mitsubishi Colt
D) Mitsubishi Lancer
E) Suzuki Swift
F) Nissan March
Which one? I know Swift is not my choice. SADDED

V'day approaching... just... SADDED

Bdae approaching... Dunno how to entertain everybody... Really is everybody. Those whom I know... Pri Sch, Sec Sch, Poly, Army, Air Force, BB, GB, Church... Each group have 5 den I'll have 40 guests... You guys reading this, pls entertain urselves, I've only got 1 body and 2 Xbox sets... Sorry if I left anyone out, really afraid now.... SADDED

Will be waking up in 3 hrs, I'm exempted from Chemical Defence coz of my suspected Glaucoma. SHIT... really SHIT... I wanna go, I wanna play with Gas Mask. Go thru tear and itch gas experience...... Now I only can sit outside listen to theory and see my classmates do.... SADDED...

No comments: