Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Visits =)

Went visiting with e gang yesterday.
This year kinda little ppl. But nevertheless we still went.

My house, thong's house, patrick's place, martin's place & von's place. Didn't get to thrashed anybody's house. Maybe too few ppl to play a fool.

So many ppl's place didn't go. It's alright. Maybe next year?

Went Vivo for plt 14 dinner. Every year we have BBQ, I think that's why JY thought it was BBQ. I don't remember telling you it's BBQ! Don't blame me!!! I really never say. End up we went Marche. Food's really nice, price also nice. Whahas.

Something different this year. Every paid using card except for Kang. Hahas. Haagan Das, OCC Pool and home. What a tiring day.


Today woke up super late. If it's not for my cousin, I wouldn't have woke up at all.

5pm & she yelled at me! Lolz. "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" Hahas, she and her husband 2gether with all our relatives waiting for me coz the Steamboat set spoil, gotta borrow mine.

I quickly stumbled down only to find out there are no cars left at home - another reason to buy car!!! Rushed to her place as fast as the mrt could take me. Dinner time. hehe.

Lots of photos, go to my pic blog for a visit. Heez.

I remember when I 1st spoke to you... I actually invited you to his birthday...

No comments: