Sunday, February 18, 2007

Piggy New Year

CNY. Happy occasion.

Went visiting. Loads of reminders.
Went to my dad's side 1st on Friday. Pretty usual stuff. Except that Er gu wasn't around + my cousins.

Da Gu, Ah Po & Ah Gong. Ah Gong had some shoulder problems, hope it'll get better. Haiz...

Ah Po & Da Gu talking to Jacky & Jia Wei.

Qian's Mum & Dad, my day having our annual steamboat dinner.

Today (Sat) went to my mum's side. Bukit Panjang... I really miss that place. As we drove by, lots of memories rushed to my mind.

I really missed my life there. Carefree. Luxury. 16yrs... It's been so long. Thinking back, God's really been very good to me. I had everything I want or needed.

It reminded me of my ah gong gong, who passed away when I was sec 2. Which then reminded me he funeral at that area. It was that time I remembered how painful it is to lose somebody close.

I remembered how hard I cried until I coughed and fell to the ground. I soon learnt that crying over spilled milk is not worth it. Everyone was emotional, anger, sadness, frustration. Ping even hit Aunt Christina on the head for some reason I don't understand.

I just miss that place. The place where I grew up. How I wished that time would stood still at that point when I was still young. No gain, no lost, I had everything I need, EVERYTHING... Nobody was missing in my life... Nobody.

Well, maybe except Jesus. Guess that's why when I grow up, He's in my life to replace all those emptiness I have. I guess...

No comments: