Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Work is KILLING me!!!

UGH!!!
So fast and furious...
I know I can learn things fast... Even among the class, I'm always the one answering the qns, asking the qns, impressing the instructor... But this is too much...
My brain is overloading... Not enough sleep, topics after topics after topics... How can a human being learn so many things at 1 go???

Just finish a project assignment, now comes another one!!! UGH!!! I'm going crazy!!!

So so busy, can't go to parade this sat. Tied down by RSAF's family day... I don't wanna go, forced to be a swimmer in the event just because I can swim.... SO DUH!!! GRRR... Early morning til noon time, still have to bring a set of no. 4!!! Please kill me now?

Tml's the presentation on the new topic. Guess I don't have to slp tonight... haiz...

Got my Xbox 360!!! Bad thing is, no games to play with... Gonna get some games :) Time to de-stress... Time for some shopping! Yea...

15th is coming!!! Dinner is starts at 7pm, Cake cutting is 9pm. Please ask for invite if you wanna come :)

No comments: