Sunday, February 04, 2007

Family Day

Right, today (sat) was family day. Woke up brite n early coz I had a splitting headache. Really really weird. From out of no where, after I finish worship rehearsal I had this headache until morning. Couldn't join the pool peeps =(

Dennis called me telling me that there's nobody leading worship. Only QS, Dennis would be ard. Officers only Mr. Robin. Wah, wanted me to lead. So last min. I didn't agree, not feeling well anyways, not going to parade. =(

Noon time after a few lying-downs and some food-to-eat, went to Charlotte-Faith's full mth! Heez! She's so cute. Alot of my cousins were there, actually had alot of fun with them even though they're so ever mischievious. Bao bei getting more & more beautiful, Mark is cuter by e day. Max reminds me of myself, really look like me and behaves like me! Shan & Long getting fatter by the day... Qi & Xiong still e same.

After e visit, went down with mum & dad to CK Tangs, redeem some voucher stuff... Really happy to spend time with them, but really, sometimes the things they do really exasperates me. Anyways it was so bored... So went out with my cousins to Kbox!

Qi hog the mic -_-''' Ping and his gf kept drinking... Ugh... left me there staring at screen. Tried to sing some songs, choose the song for my AF1 Superstar final. Heez... Fun. After k, went to coffeeshop to eat dinner. Was like ard 10+ already. We sat there talking and watching Ping & his gf bickering with each other. Super entertaining. For like 1hr + I kept laughing non-stop!!! They really love each other, hope this relationship will last. Hahaz.

Sent all of them home.
Once again driving home alone, had lots of time to think.
21st birthday coming, haven't plan about it yet.
Cousins around my age group are either married or in a relationship... Can really see the joy in them.

On e way back pass by my old house in Bukit Panjang, really missed that place, when boys and be just playful, the place where I had a partner, somebody to show off to in school, to go to when I'm bored and burdened, someone whom hands I held the longest time, whose cheeks were never tired to be kissed... The place where I threw huge amoung of coins out the window! The place where I watched USA attacked the middle east on TV, nice fireworks. The house which I can cycle my white brite BMX ard the hall & rooms... I miss the place. Sweet sweet memories. I love the place...

Thank God for the day. I enjoyed it. Thank You Jesus :)

No comments: