Thursday, February 15, 2007

21st Birthday


Thanks Mum & Dad & my 2 Bros! Without you all I don't think I can have this party!

My Air Force friends.

Lots of food!

Peeps entertaining themselves

Thong, Ger & Me!

What a big cake!

Kat & Me

Sheena, Me, Eileen, Jin Yuan!

Suki, Zhen, Me, Rubz & Sida!

Dennis, Ken, Beng, Thong.
Lovelle, Sherz, Me & Von!

Thanks guys & gals for coming! Really sorry that I couldn't attend to all of you at the same time. Thanks for all your gifts and presents, well wishes too =) I had a great time =)

I wished you would open up... Share the load & burden... Pray that God my grant you comfort, grant you serenity. Most of all that God will strengthen you... There's so many things I wish to tell you, so many things I wished you'd know... Just wanna be there for you if you would...

Happy Birthday Han Kiong - 16th Feb!

No comments: