Thursday, June 01, 2006

Finally I'm scared....

Nervous, worried, something tells me I'm not prepared...

Maybe it's way out of my comfort zone, maybe it's Ms Joyann's uttering of "What if cannot come baq?" We all told her it wouldn't happen...

I hope, pray and wish my head out so...

Cell group was rather fast... Caleb brought rice dumpling and we spent our Duan Wu Jie at 589a... Usual, chit-chat... Toking about crocs shoes, Ophir trip, etc.

Went to prata shop and supper... B4 went there, another round of "What if cannot come baq?"...
It's like why? Say until as if something is going to happen?

During the trip back home, we were affirming with each other that IT won't happen... But who knows? Maybe God has His plans...

Now, it's my turn to worry.... Suddenly I ask myself what if I can't come back??? Maybe I can't find enough clothes, but I can't pack so much... I fear alot of things... What if I can't come baq, myu parents will blame BB or worse, the church...

Who is going to assure my family's salvation? I haven't have a wife! Haven't finish my church camp games... Gliderz website, it will stop at month 6? What will become of my things?

My xbox will go to jacky, my software & laptop goes to kang wei, guitar one for yi herng one for jolie, my memorables - with me in my grave... this PC must be sold alway... all my other stuff will belong to my parents... My heart will be for her... Organs donated to those who nid it...

..................... Is this stupid? I how all theses will not happen... PRAYER...

No comments: