Thursday, June 08, 2006

Maligned...

QS says I'm a womanizer... wad the heck?

I'm already fed up with having soooooo many rejections... How can I be a womanizer?????? ugh...

Last night celebrated Caleb's farewell, not bad, xept the pasta was abit tastelese... The meat I cook was overcooked, salty and the drumstick not cooked... Haha... At least the hotdogs came out right...

We had durian and honey dew for deserts... Nick was sharing his experience with us about NS, alot of things for Caleb to take note...

After that went to Jon's place for mahjong and "tah" a glass of red wine... The wine was dry at 1st, after that it became smoother and smoother, very rich and fragrant... Nice...

1 round of MJ went home straight... Thank God I was still sober... if not I would've to stay at Jon's place... crowded like mad... hah...

No comments: