Sunday, June 18, 2006

Broke...

UGH...

My guitar fund... no more... I hate it man...

Woke up to a giddy spell, went to campsite early, dazed a little while... Service was kinda quick, probably it's pastor Edmund, coz he really speak good sermons...

The item put up by the kids are nt bad, brings a smile to ppl's face... Happy Father's Day! After service we went to eat mac... On the way a chiwawa rushed across the road.. I'd nv thought I would've use emergency brake and horn just to miss crushing the dog...

Today we went celebrating Ms Joyann's bdae... At fish & co. I've become sick of it already... Spent a damn lot of money... Inclusive of present - a Tiara, chocolates and dinner...

Total damage $80+
Time to really get stingy...

gliderz $41.92
DVD $4.50
Mt. ophir nid to claim $19
Junwen owe me $25

Total: $90

Owe jon $10
Owe beng $6

Guitar fund left: $74
Sob...

No comments: