Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm an idiot...

I told myself to save up for the guitar... Even if nth to eat also must save for guitar...

Went to CWP to deposit the cash... Ok, got $170+ set aside for guitar... Went around walk walk... Enter the guitar shop... talked to my fren, told me that I shldn't have glued my bridge... yea yea, same for everyone... Told me that lately nobody buying drumsticks so no stock for those high end ones... okiez, gotta go to plaza sing to find...

Walk, walk walk, den enter the computer store... GSS... Saw this cool computer casing, square one, black one, about the size of my monitor... Den got a tempreture monitor outside.. so cool... Den.... I see it... Kingston RAM... 512MB PC3200... $85... I just whack and went out of store and drove baq home...

Ok, that was rash... Nvm... Gliderz have to claim $41 + $4.50, there's gonna be $30 refund from Church Camp... That'll make up for the RAM... :(

No comments: