Saturday, June 24, 2006

An Update...

Right, to update what I've been up to lately...

Let's start with 20th June - Graduation Day!

Dad wants to attend my graduation :) Heeeeeez... But still find it awkward... So went to grad... Wore formal and everything... Wait alot in the holding area, get queue number, den off we went to our seats...

I like my seat alot, right in the middle of the hall, can view the glory of the whole place. Celestine was sitting beside me, and some super talkative NS guy chatting with his female counterpart... We all felt that alot of the "ceremonial" stuff was waste of time... That's where I started toking to Celest...

Henry, Chris & Hui behind me... Very difficult to tok to them... Den it was up the stage, shake hand with CEO of NCS Computer System thingy... Chairman of Singapore Computer dunno wad.... Must be some big shot larh... Took the folder, smile at camera...

Off I went to look for my dad, at the refreshment area... Sian diao... I only ate 2 ice cream puffs!!! And both chocolate, I didn't get to try the custard one... :( Anyway went to collect the cert at LTL 3, queue and wait again, den met Yong's CO. Talk talk talk, now sign bond with SAF is 10 yrs, but 7th yr dun feel like serving can resign... So take away BMT/NS will be 5yrs... Can consider :)

Suppose to go kbox with Hui, sorry dude.... Is not I anti, but go so far and Party World damn expensive... :( I really urging to sing... Not I dun wan...

Went baq home feeling soooo tired...


Today - 23rd

Suppose to go Kbox, end up TRIED to watch show...

Didn't get to do both... Instead Man, Clement, Cherlyn, Joleen & me went out for lunch @ Swenssons, after that we went Milinia Walk to gai gai, den suppose to go Junction 8 for show but too late... So we ended up walk walk again, learnt new stuff... Oh ya, Shermaine, the mints can be found at Candy Empire :)

Lemon Sorbet from Hagan Das is very nice...
Joleen loves Precious Moments...
Man is hyper-active 24/7, not just when there's ppl around...
I am old, fat and stubborn... :(

After that sent them home, pick Thong up, went to chalet... BBQ, mushroom very nice... If can add some starch, water, boil 2gether and gravy it over the steaks... den it'll be damn nice... But the steaks are really like rubber...

Come baq home, bathed, blog, now goin to slp... ZZzzzZZzz...

No comments: