Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why not?

you behave like one, you speak like one... So unfathomable... so forbidden... UGH!!! I guess the only reason not is that you have another... :(

Been so busy...
This phrase of life sux... It's like I'm lost, flowing down the river of time... Without control... I can't seem to enjoy what I've enjoyed in the past...

Recording songs, writing down my inspirations, diarying, going for swims (how I miss that!), gym, or just sitting down and penning some thoughts...

Theses days it's delivery in the morns - noons, resting/dinner in the evening - nights, Worldcup in the break of day...

Thank God there's still time for slp... For regenerations... Sorry to all who called me and I gave "um, ah, yea... ok... bye..." I'm really tired and almost worn out... So fast.. less than a month after Church Camp... Need to rely on God more... Isaiah 40:31

No comments: