Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sob...

I'm in a very bad mood now... Dunno why... Somehow it's gotta do with not enuff slp, unable to please God and getting a warning from a TP for doing nth wrong... :(

Parallel continuous yellow lines indicate no parking at all times on that side of the road where these lines are drawn.

Double yellow zig-zag lines indicates No Stopping at all Times on that side of the road where the lines are drawn

What do you consider as parking?
Vehicle stopped with engine off and driver out of vehicle.

Stopping?
Vehicle stopped. Hazard lights on. Driver INSIDE vehicle.

I wished I didn't stunned at that time, that I could correct Mr. TP... I 4got to take down his license plate and name... I want to complain him...

1. For intimidating me, being sarcastic and snobbish - "I know you nv park, ur car park..."
2. For insisting that I've parked my car when I just arrived - THE SAME TIME HE ARRIVED...

I know God wish for me to learn to obey Authorities... but this time I just can't seem to let it go... UGH.... Pls pray for me... I'm so sad... affected by this damn thing...


Jon & Liwen's Bdaes are coming...

Sure going to spend damn much again... I hate June/July... everyone's bdaes are clashed in this 2 months... There's still bills to pay somemore - end of month...

Not going to share presents... I still feel that sharing is unsincere, of coz I understand that some stuff will be expensive, 1 person can't possibly pay for it, but who cares? I think bottomline is the gift is meaningful, the person likes it, and best of all it would be good for the person. Isn't that what a GIFT is for?

God gave us the greatest Gift... I hope all my gifts are like His'...

No comments: