Saturday, June 10, 2006

I've got SCV!!!

Haha... Finally after a long long time, I've got cable TV again!! HEez.. used to have it when I was in pri sch, lost it after I couln't control myself and played $2000++ worth of called in games =x

My $70 ang bao was not even enough to pay my parents... I think they had the shock of their lives.. haha... I think I really did bad that time... imagine, $2k+ although at tat time cannot get a laptop but still at least a big TV...

Now, I'm more sensible :) and of coz SCV dun offer this kind of services anymore, so my parents just get it just for??? US! For us to stay home and watch the world cup! Sooooo that we'll have 1 less reason to stay out late :)

Thank God for that, more time to spend with dad and mum :)

Tml's church camp 06, really eager to go, but wished I had more time to slack ard and prepare, esp my next day worship... felt like it's very sudden... well, at least the games I only have to rely on what I bring :)

Look out for moi in the camp! I'll be ur disaster! hahas...

No comments: