Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"The BV6000!"

Wallace & Gromit was great! The plot was funny, very suitable for filming... The set up of the projector/laptop etc. in 589A was wonderful, food was plenty, more than enough.

The major drawback was.... Very few turned up... At least 19 ppl voted for the film, end up only 8 of us were there... Ok, many factors to count, there was the rain, then following by "tml's O leve chinese..." and the most important one - never plan early...

I think if we were to have this kind of event, we definitely got the resources, but we need to work hard to invite friends over. Especially if you see our pass events, there's seldom people not from the church... It's abit sad really... I'm guilty of unable to bring friends in as well...

Especially being the publicity, I think I'm not doing a good job... I'm out of my wits what I can do with a committee that feels so ad-hoc... We're very scattered if anyone realised, there's no fixed meetings like quarterly or debriefs after every session... We're very busy with our own work, life, sch, etc.

I see it as a vicious cycle, the less ppl we bring in, the longer we have to hold on to our posts, being tied down to many jobs... If we've come to realised, if we don't step out of our comfort zone, we'll be more uncomfortable - it gets warmer and warmer until your butt heats up like a stove...

Went to return the DVD, rented Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of The Black Pearl... Damn nice show! Ok la, give it 3.5 out of 5 stars... Not as captivating as the trailers... Fun to watch though :)

No comments: