Thursday, May 18, 2006

20th June 2006 - 3PM

My graduation ceremony! Wooo Hooo!

Finally, the final and last thing to be associated with Schooling! I've got 2 RSVP-ed invites to join me, who wish to come? Hahas :)





Well well, looks like boss has been holding people's pay! Not just me... And there's something wrong with the amount...

So far only Kang and Kitty didn't get hold baq... Guess what Kitty told me? "He dare? Everyday I take MC. ..." Power! As for Kang... well... everyone knows he's somebody's favourite =x No offence....

Today as we were finishing our dinner, the brothers came in, return uniform and claim the rest of their pay... SO long ago?? Now den take????? dunno... screw up... They were telling me that the other 2 Js left also because of holding back of pay and incorrect amount recieved...

Anyway... finally see money in the bank... Initially $5+ inside... After cheque banked in I got $48+... I nv tot abt it... It's only after tonight... When that 2 got me thinking.. how come so little? I did worked alot...

Obviously $43 is just about 10hrs pay... And I've definitely worked more than 3 nights a month... Be it after 26 Mar or 1 Apr... I remembered clearly consequtive 3 mondays i've worked in Apr becoz ALL 3 are with boss... then there's 2 times tues immediate next day work... of coz I remember very very clearly 2nd week of Apr I din't work much coz of Tonsils...

I'm not sure how... But I don't think I worked so little in a month... Well... I've spoken to Lau.. Guess it's up to Boss and God... I don't wanna say anymore... This is black and white, if next month's pay is not on time, I'll just resign...

No comments: