Monday, May 08, 2006

That time of the year... Again...

Ok... You tell me mid year you stress???

1. This Friday is Vesak Day, not working BUT gotta show what's happening in Admin - total screw up. What I've planned for adventure - which I've not done...

2. Sat is mother's day, suppose to buy something, maybe going out... But I big mouth asked to work... heh...

3. The outing to buy Von's bdae pressie really hit a GREAT deal of damage to my wallet.... Now you can count me as BANKRUPT...

4. Church camp - $188 plus sponsoring Yi Herng - $150... Me and my big mouth... But anyways it's little of what I can do to get him to join us.... Hopefully last min Yi Tien can come too...

Arsenal finished FOURTH!!!!!! Yea... now we've gotta win Barca - pronouced as BAR - CAR as in bahkah... meaning they sure lose one... hahahhahaahs

I need alot alot alot of money... Ken! you owe me a favor.. Jolie! 2 favors! WHAHAHAHS....

going mad, signing off!

No comments: