Monday, May 15, 2006

Sometimes WORDS are better than SPEECH...

Actually it's all the time... Except when you're lazy to read... But in that case you'd can't be bothered to listen as well...

I face really really big prob with my speech, I wonder why... It often take me a lot of planning before I start to open my mouth...

Like the time I wanted to "biao bai" to Michelle... But it took me 4 years to open my damn mouth... What did I do? Just thought to myself "I'll never see her again after today, it's now or never...". It got me talking but you guys know the story...

Then there's Job opportunies, where I almost made it as senior in APB or TBC's Captain... All which probably will bring me lot's of wealth, but that's not the case is it?

Also, it's probably the reason why I'm not a founders man. It got me thinking after this retreat, I'm not sore by not being one, but It got me thinking what is the value of a founders' man. If Ah Peh cannot express himself on his qualities, unable to show his potential, or not even a slightest influence, I think he'd be like me.... Not founders' man material... But at least he qualifies to be one, I still lack of NDP badge...

Another incident was the choosing of Church Camp theme song... I knew exactly why "You Are Near" would definitely make it but because I just couldn't find the right words... I let the chance slipped... Even post meeting email did not help...

The list would probably go on and on... What I'm trying to say here - or rather type, is that, please allow me time to speak my mind, I HATE IT when YOU DON'T LISTEN to EVERYTHING I SAY and interupt me with YOUR OWN IDEAS...

I'm not as charismatic, I am slow and have lower self-esteem... SO... Let me speak my mind... Understand me, don't take my speech and judge my words... UNDERSTAND where I'm coming from... Thank You...

No comments: