Friday, May 12, 2006

I can't catch it....

can't catch what u're saying....
can't catch any hints at all...
can't catch the jokes...
can't catch the show...
can't catch the fun...
can't catch the ball... I let in the stupid goal...

I'm always on the different frequency... Different taste, different preference, different point of view...

I can't agree on certain things, I can't agree on alot of things...

I'm just an alien... Extra, don't blend in...


Later got Officers' Retreat... I'm not prepared. I lost all my time to other things.... Admin's in a terrible mess. I need to buck up I guess... Adventure on the hand really really weird... Donno wad to tell them also... It's just adventure...

Working on Sat nite... NV worked that shift for a bloody long time... Feel kinda weird... there's probably going to have loads of ppl pouring in... And yea... BOSS OWES ME MY PAY... 15 over days... He sux.... Lau also complain... I guess for him he has revenge... But for US it's really to rely on God's providence and deliverence....

Bros, fall ill le? Hope u 2 have a speedy recovery... Heard u lost ur HP... Wait for ur bdae? Hahas... See wad we can do :)

No comments: