Thursday, May 25, 2006

yah dah yah dah yah dah...

yak yak yak...
lalalalalala....

Today going to cell was my 1st time feeling a drag... Guess I'm too used to driving... Probably too long nv take public transport, can't even estimate the time properly... Gave myself 1hr of time to get myself to Toa Payoh... I was late!!! By a whopping 20mins...

How come?? Not sure... He's starting to get on my nerves again... But I'll just let it go... Some complains of ppl being "low"... hah... probably very right... The lowest amoung all of us...

Kara itch is back... Wonder why everytime sore throat den itch comes on.. hmmm? This time got a long list of songs I wanna try out... The mic will be "ba zhan" by me I guess...

Parade's starting... Gliderz Movie event not set... Awards never get... I'm sooooo dead... Yet I can complain nth to do... Ugh... I can't do anything in the night when everyone's asleep right?

I need alot of prayers.... Haven't been reading much too...
Need to pray for a few stuffs...
God! Re-light the fire in my!!!

No comments: