Sunday, December 03, 2006

P.O.P loh!!!

3 more days to POP!!! So happy! So happy!

Thanks Bros/Sis for your prayers and encouragements. I've finished my 24km route march in rain, sun, mud and sand without falling out :) What an accomplishment for me :)

Now I can POP without any worries!

The 24km route march sure was terrible... Walked thru rocky & sandy grounds just to get to a training shed... It was very hot and we were sweating like it rained... Then it really rained... After the rain was a big, bright and beautiful rainbow which was so clear you can really count the 7 colors! Really!

It reminded me about God's promises, that He'll never go back on His words & neither should I doubt Him... "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you..." It kept going on in my mind... So strong and clear. I never gave up.

From around 3:30pm we walked all the way into the night til early morn 1am... owww... by the time we took out our boots all our feet were pruny and pale white... No blood, no feeling except pain... You can't even feel ur hand touching ur feet but only feel pain on the whole feet... The effect was even worst when u wake in the morning.. The 1st thing u feel when u land ur feet on the ground is !#&$#)@!%&)#! PAIN!!! Really really painful...

Fall ill, can't walk properly, can't march... 1/2 the coy same... OC gave us the day off but the School wanted us to join the Parade rehearsal... :( Suck thumb have to join in...

Hmm... will be helping out on 16th dec for last parade... dunno do wad... but I hope I'll have internet access to check my POSTING order... I hope I can make it to OCS to pursue my C3 dream, if not Senior Tech shall be fine for me... Tot abt it, considered, decided... It shall be :) God, I just wan to please You...

I wanna go sentosa... I wanna go overseas... I wanna go for a full body massage especially my feet! I need rest! X'mas is so near & I've got no time to get pressies... :( Gotta chill now... zzzz

No comments: