Sunday, December 17, 2006

If only there's a better word...

Sorry?

I don't think it's good enough.
I didn't expect this to happen... I really don't know what's going through ur mind.
It's frightening me... I'm really afraid...
I've got plans but when I see you or just know that u're near, they're all spoilt.

I'm really afraid I'll lose u... A friend, a good friend, a friend I can share my secrets with. Someone who I enjoy, to chat, to be with, to be myself with. Someone who I really can be a great friend with... Somebody whom I really like, someone whom I can fall in love with...

If you ask me, it's really my fault for taking it as something more.
If i'll lose you as a friend, I'm really not gonna be able to forgive myself...
I didn't want it to be this way... It just so happen that u're such a great character and I just fell...

I don't wanna scare you. I know my place. If you're not comfortable, I'll be reserved...
If you don't wanna talk to me, I'll understand... Really... I don't wish to be a bother, I don't wish to be a nuisance.

Sorry wouldn't be the hardest word, but it's definitely not enough... Regret would be fitting but words said can't be taken back. I mean every word I said and I can't take them back. Just ask that you don't hate me to the core... For the time moment I think I shall not make my presence known to you... Just in case...

This feeling sucks and I wish I'll never go through it ever ever again.



This coming week shall be a new beginning for me... A new workplace, new environment. Will be starting my "Working Adult" status. I'm now very liable for monetary actions done by me now... How sad, so much responsibility to take on...

God has been good, I'm very contented with what I have. There's nothing I would want more. Perhaps only erm... hehe.

Like today's service, men always has needs, and never will be satisfied unless he/she knows that nothing in this world actually belongs to them. Be content, give thanks for everything you have coz everything indeed is meaningless.

Feeling good, preped up for the week. Positive mindset positive start. Wish me the best :)

Oh yea, find me a better word? Haiz....

No comments: