Thursday, December 14, 2006

Boring day...

Nth to do today...

Spent the night before wrapping some presents... Really too used to waking up at 0530hrs... Slpt at around 2am yet I woke up like 8:45am...

Hmm... FIFA all the way... Suppose to clear my room but looking at all the presents, I guess I'll just clear it after xmas, it's more tidy that way... Then again, I'll recieve alot of presents on that day and it'll be a mess again :(

This is the 2nd time this month I got snooked by my parents! Say wanna go out and eat, bath, changed, end up went to the factory... Waste 1 T-Shirt... :( My folks are really busy... I've nt been helping out ever since I'm in NS... Guess tml's a good time to excercise my "filial" duties...

I predict after work will be more shopping tml! =p

Even a short while, I do miss you... Don't really know how you feel though... And it makes me nervous...

"Perfect love is not receiving it's giving and forgiving. It's not red roses on valentine's day, its the rest of the 364 days of knowing you and love someone. It's not phone calls and stolen kisses, its the silent smiles in memory of ur sweetheart. It's not a grand wedding but spending a lifetime together. Perfect love is not fight-kiss-and-make up, its loving the one who annoys the hell out of u. Do u love someone perfectly ?"

No comments: