Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas!

It's coming! My favourite holiday :)
It's a tribute to Jesus! My Saviour, God and Lord :)
It's a time for Love, caring and sharing.
Time for presents and more importantly SHOPPING!!!

How I love shopping :) For the past 5 days I've been shopping like I've not seen shops! Hehe... Though not really went purposely but rather go out for the company of friends :) Let's recap...

Sunday
Went service, lol, Post Youth Camp committee nv buy cups, end up I left to get for them. Hehe. QS owe me a favor now :)
Erm, dunno Post Youth Camp is for wad de... Just see them recieve the Photos, eat lunch den got GB bazaar tat's all. Erm, free lunch!
Sent Ms Joyann home, went the wrong way! Ugh... Den return back that time go shortcut super fast! But end up got squeeze out to AMK by a stupid mercs...
After tat went to pick Cherx and Jocex go OCC to play billard, pool.
Went home, den go out wit family to CWP again! Lol, do some shopping FOR MYSELF! hahas.

Monday
Woke up, played some FIFA 07. Changed, went out to lunch with my bro at Changi Village. People go all the way from Wdl to Changi at least eat something special, either the Nasi Lemak or some other more famous food, end up he went to order a measely plate of chk rice!!! Ugh!
Sent me to SAF Ferry Terminal (SFT). Book in for FFI... Wad a waste of time! Like the test was only 10 mins, but waited til like 2:30pm den they inspect us...
Book out, it was pouring!!! As I was msging, rain water hit my keypad, end up the whole keypad went haywire and it spoiled! UGH... thank God that still can use write de... write til so fed up. hahaz. Took wrong bus home... End up went 1 round Pasir Ris and Tampines :(
Went home and rest. So crazyly tired...

Tuesday
Woke up BRITE n early, drove down to CMPB for my Senior Tech contract signing... Erm, dunno why the pay like cut down by $200... But haiz, it's ok ba I guess. Don't wanna waste time le. Wanted to meet Kang for lunch but his Med Checkup so long... Carpark gonna expire so went back 1st...
More FIFA 07.
Went town to meet Cherx, went shopping again! Hehe, went to Heeren, Centerpoint, Plaza Sing, Raffles City... Like visited Jocex, Mel (meow) & Diana. Went to eat Haagan Das... The sunrise nt bad, esp the NUTS and Apple pie. :P hehe. Hmmm. Bought quite alot of Xmas pressies le. :) Went home feeling dead beat.

Today
Woke up late late...
Somemore FIFA 07!
Suppose to stay home and slack, end up accompany my fren to town on a "mission".
Went to Suntec, on the way at Citylink mall, saw the PUMA DIGITAL WATCH. It's damn nice, silver and blue, and it's PUMA!!! SOOO nice lar.
Went on to Suntec, to accomplish the mission... Walk to Heeren, get a pair of _____. Walk on to taka, saw so many fun fun stuff. On to wisma for dinner...
Now back here... sosososososo tired now... I think the next 2 days will be reserved for gift wrapping ba.

No comments: