Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy to be tired :)

It's been so long since I've stepped out to play! It's so tiring!!! But this tiredness beats any kind of tiredness. Hehe, I love my freedom now.

Life after POP seems to go pass very very fast. It's been like 2 days since I've Passed Out of BMT and I'm like 6 more days til my Senior Tech contract starts... Which reminds me I have 10yrs of RSAF duties ahead of me...

This 2 days of the "after life" had been really really fun... filled with alchohol too... lol

6th Dec
POP Loh! Took some photos, jump around, cheered. We're as happy as can be. Nobody can ruin the day for us! Haha. Off we went, taking the Penguin express for the final time :)

Caused my bro to be late... Den realised we're both going to town. So went home bathed change and we both went down to Clark Quay... hmm... Reached Mind Cafe to gather we the peeps. Hehe, really had fun again. Erm, next time we shld play new games, dun have to play the same ones. Heart Attack was really painful... Caramel Apple Latte Tea was still refreshing :)

Raffles hotel's Long bar was a nice place to slack... Peanuts flying, live band... Singapore Sling is actually Fruit Punch... Dotz... hahahas... But the combination of chewed Cherry and a mouthful of the drink in ur mouth is rather refreshing and tasty!

Flaged a maxi cab, went home and hit the sack...

7th Dec
Woke up at 11am... Rush to wash up and eat porridge... When to meet nick and jon.

Saw her... though things are moving on but I felt pretty awkward... I don't know is it me or her or just the fact it's both of us... It just breaks my heart to see us like this...

Went down to SKI360! Later joined by Wen Min, Martin, Eunice and Arthur. It all looks very easy! Lol. I didn't believed that I would hit the waters with my 1st attempt so I went ahead to use the easy wakeboard. Crashed! Whahahs... That was so much fun... A few attempts and I finally changed to the kneeboard.

It was really really simple. It was the speed and the turns that made it exciting. But actually it's all boring after u have the hang of things... So I moved on to the double ski! HEhe. THa'ts fun! Try skiing on 1 leg! Outstanding! For all my 3 rounds when I wish to do a ramp jump, the guy cut me off!!! Grr... nvm, next time I'll try again.

Still brooding over the earlier incident... Don't understand what happened...

Went to Halo Bar. 1st time we ordered pizza and finally not driving has paid off! 2 Buckets of Carlsberg! Not the best but still it's beer :) It didn't occured to me that it's a weekday. Lolz. So it did surprised me when peeps wanted to leave at 10:30pm. Ok, so a bus ride to Clementi and MRT back home. Was kinda fast I shld say, not as fast as driving but nt as slow as expected.

I'm starting to love SKI360... Anyone interested? Hehe.

No comments: