Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thank God!!!

So many things to give thanks for!

Thank God for POP this wed.... Even though I'm sick, thank God for MC, rest and free Consultation + Medication @ TTSH.

Thank God for Youth camp! I'm deeply touched and motivated by the results but I know that it's not the results that counts. But I'm so happy!!! My cousin, teddy bear, meimei, my boy and a few others... No words can justify how I feel now. Elated? Excited? Happy! Just pure flowing happiness from God! Really, a load off my chest but not relief - HAPPY.

Things change, ppl change, I've changed... Everything ahead seems better. I hope.

God never changes and I'm very thankful for that. It's something I'll always hold on to, that my God will always be there, always holding me and will never forsake me even how weak, how low and how sinful I may be. (Not a reason to stay in sin though.)

Christmas is nearing! True meaning of Christmas? Jesus! Something better? Presents! lol. Always look forward to Christmas. Have yet to spend any of it in white but really wish it'll happen at certain parts of my life :)

I love Christmas :) Carolling, presents, food, pre-shopping! hehe. any1 wants to go shopping wit me? lolz

No comments: