Sunday, December 10, 2006

This 2 days...

Have been exciting...

The feeling of "the wait is over" is pretty great.

My 1st parade back in BB, doing something I really love. Serving as guitarist. I really missed serving. After that was shopping galore!!!

Went to Causeway point. Gary, Winson and Yi Tien accompanied me. Shopping for the items for our love ones as well as shopping for the items we love! lol.

Total damage about $100... Compared to previous years, it's considerably low. Somehow or rather managed to get great deals.

Today abit sianz, dunno issit not enuff slp or just no mood. There was post Youth Camp thingy... Wasn't involved... Felt really left out and din't felt like talking to anybody... Then sent Ms Joyann home. Went to play pool at OCC. Went CWP to walk walk again, nth much to buy....
So sianz...

Tml must book in for stupid FFI... Waste of time. Tuesday gonna finalise my contract with RSAF... Off til this Friday... I hope to make good use of the time. I wish to go SKI360 again. I've still yet to go sentosa to play... UGH... Now Jon and SQ down for NS, I'm on contract, everybody seems to be busy... So sianz... :(

No comments: