Friday, December 15, 2006

Gone?

Everyone's gone...
I'm starting to missing everyone...
Caleb, Jon, Thong...
What happened to Judah?
Everyone seems to be busy with their own stuff...
Guess this is what living in the world means... To be distracted by so many so many different things.
Even the P2 girls seems to be missing...
Enci, Angela... Seeing less of Hua tis days too...
Gotta prep myself that this coming 10yrs will be worse, every1 will have their own schedule, every1 will be busy...
Still waiting for that 1 day out in the SUN, SAND, SEA with a dash of Sakae Sushi...

It's really hard to be fillial... On 1 hand you gotta do the things you hate, the other you gotta tell urself you love your folks... Can see that they're really busy and really need EXPERIENCED help... haiz... life's tough without God... I wanna help... Jus... ugh!

Finally played soccer... I've lost my skills... (or d0 I have any to begin with?) Stamina wise I still have it in me... I love the game.
Hurt my back, got a scab because of a bad tackle. Now I know why BMT don't allow people to play contact sports, it's real true.

Tml's a busy day, won't get to drive. Bring LOTS of stuff...

I'm at my wits end... I don't know wad to say, don't know how to continue... You're like the matador, inviting but in the end it's empty air... I'm tired and clueless... I wanna take that final charge...

Christmas is coming, soon it'll be gone... :(

No comments: